Compliance Monitoring of Reclaimed Water for Cryptosporidium and Giardia
The Florida Administrative Code (Chapter 62-610) requires monitoring for some reclaimed waters for Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
Analytical Services, Inc. (ASI) is fully certified by the FL-DOH and the USEPA for Cryptosporidium and Giardia testing (Method 1623).
We make it simple to meet compliance:
- The industry’s simplest and most accurate sampling units
- ColorSeed matrix spikes (internal positive controls) for reduced cost
- Customized shipping containers for field-filtered or bulk samples
- Automatic shipment with all supplies prior to each scheduled sampling event
- Save 30% on FedEx shipping using ASI’s corporate account
- Rapid turnaround time (10 business day standard; same day in emergency situations)
- Industry-best service; dedicated client service and technical support
ASI Qualifications and Experience:
- Recognized expert lab for Cryptosporidium and Giardia; Technical Director, Dr. Colin Fricker
- FL-DOH-ELCP certified for Method 1623 in non-potable water (required for 62-610 compliance)
- 30,000+ samples tested for Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Projects from clients in 48 of the 50 U.S. states
For additional information:
- Florida Reclaimed Water Rule
- Contact ASI regarding prices and services.