Analytical Services, Inc. (ASI) is proud to have been accredited / certified by the organizations listed below. Accreditation by National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP) Recognized Accreditation Bodies, such as NH-ELAP, FL-DOH, NYS-ELAP, is recognition of the quality of ASI’s staff and the rigor of our quality assurance and quality programs.
ASI is pleased to announce:
- Our laboratory has received Primary NELAC accreditation for EPA Methods 1623 and 1623.1 from the New Hampshire Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NH-ELAP).
- ASI is fully approved by the USEPA to perform Cryptosporidium analyses for the second round of the Long Term 2 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule (LT2 Round 2).
- ASI has received State Approval to perform LT2 Round 2 compliance analyses from more than 25 states.
- ASI is a certified laboratry under the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) ELITE Program (Legionella)
- ASI recently received Interim Accreditation from New York State (NYS-ELAP) to provide Legionella testing for facilities in compliance with New York State regulations.
Please contact ASI for copies of current certificates and fields of accreditation.